When I was a young child I always wanted to be a teacher. Then something changed in my early teen years. I am not able to recall what, but I decided to become a nurse. I graduated from Nursing School in 1975. I have continued to work as a nurse in many different settings (Long Term Care, Acute Care, Private Residential Care and Corrections). I was given the opportunity in 2006 to instruct the Practical Nurse Program. In 2008 I made the choice to start teaching the Practical Nursing Program at a Private College. I have continued to develop my instructional skills during this time. Taking the PIDP will further develop my skills as an Instructor and benefit my students.
- Completed module # 2 of the Provincial Instructors Diploma, onto module # 3. 4 years ago
- Almost finished my second PIDP module - one more assignment. Then moving onto module # 3. 4 years ago
- Copyright for Canadian Educators sites.google.com/site/canadianc… 4 years ago
- Finished my first module of the PIDP. Only six more to go. 4 years ago
- Only one more assignment to submit for 3240. Working on the activities for 3100. 4 years ago
Blogs I Follow